In the US, Kohler is the top-selling toilet brand. Kohler’s toilets are known for their quality and reliability; they are among the most trusted brands in the market. The Kohler is a complete combination of traditional design and modern features. In this Kohler Memoirs toilet review, we will look at Kohler’s iconic model’s features. Please read out our Kohler Memoir toilet review to know whether it fits your needs.
- 1.28 GPF Water Consumption
- 12″ Toilet Rough-In
- WaterSense Certified
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Some customers complain that it flushes louder than standard toilets.
Q. How to install the KOHLER Memoirs Toilet?
A. Any person with DIY skills can easily install the toilet. The Kohler Memoir toilet is mounted to the floor. Follow these steps for toilet installation.
- Ensure that the floor where you want to place the toilet is level.
- Attach the T-bolts and new wax rings.
- Install the washers and nuts, avoid overtightening the screws.
- Make sure the tank bolts are tightened evenly and adjusted to level it.
- Connect your water supply and turn it on. Make sure it’s leak-free by flushing it several times.
- You are ready to use your toilet as soon as you install the seat and lid.